May 17th

Day 138
19.164 read, +0.106
The Odyssey of Homer 274-312
Homer's Odyssey, A Companion 159-193

Getting close to the end!  Which is good, because vacation is next week and I'd like to be done with the Odyssey before.  I won't read the Odyssey on vacation - it'd be too cumbersome relaxing and trying to read the Odyssey on an e-reader, the companion on a regular book and a little paper pad for notes!  So if I don't finish before I'll have to wait until my return, but I think I may just finish before.

I have a few books on "queue" to read next.  Neverworld for the general book club, Love in the Time of Cholera for the lit club, and a new general club pick about to be selected in a few days (all a part of my challenge).  For my vacation reading though, I was thinking of putting them all aside and taking up Middlemarch, which I read on vacation some years ago and never finished!  So I thought it'd be nice to pick it back up again on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment