An update on the film challenge and book and film reviews

It's still going well!  The films I've seen since my last update on it are: La Terra Trema, Dead Poet's Society, American Graffiti, The Sound Barrier, The Magnificent Ambersons, Sense and Sensibility, Ballad of a Soldier, King Kong, Children of Paradise and Wuthering Heights.  With a one-a-week goal, I'm perfectly on track right now.

Now that I'm completely caught up on the reading challenge, I hope to start catching up on reviews for both books and films again soon.  I have a vacation next week, but after that I will start getting down to business, if not before.  However, I expect the reviews to be much shorter in the future for the most part. I enjoy writing them, but unfortunately there just isn't enough time in the day for everything I like to do!  So to help catch up and to take less time, I will try to make the reviews briefer, and perhaps even as short as just the rating!  I haven't decided exactly yet.  But either way, reviews will be coming (hopefully pouring in) soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment