And....I'm back!

Time to get back down to business!

I did get sidetracked in March.  I left off the blog for a bit.  After, I started back counting on a sheet of paper, but haven't gotten to the major task of finally updating the blog again til now.  Bad me!  Once I'm caught up, I hope that's a lesson not to let my blog updating go again through the year, because the more it gets backed up, the more there is to do.

I'll leave this post on its current day (April 18th), but I haven't updated until now the blog since March 11th.  I will start the daily updates from then that I've recorded on paper, but I want them all to match up to their real date so in the index they'll still be in their correct month, so I'll be manually changing their "posting" dates to match their actual dates, which means even though I'm doing March 12th-now after this post, they will show up before the post!

I would elaborate more, but I have a lot to do!  There will be one more post after this explaining a change....

No comments:

Post a Comment