Welcome to spring! Some changes - new counting method

Even before my "break" recently, I'd been wanting to change my counting method a bit but was trying to wait until I'd gotten caught up.  Heh, now I'm further behind than ever but that's OK because I still have the fighting spirit to go after it.

Anyway, over my break I decided to go ahead and change the counting method now.  Basically, I wanted a day off a week.  I mean, I could've taken one off anyway, but then I'd be behind that many pages the next day, or else I'd have needed to get that far ahead before.  I just want it easier and more straightforward what I need to read each day so that one day a week I can have off if I want it.

Recalculating, now I need 42 pages per day instead of 37, and this also allows me one day a week off, which I've tentatively scheduled for Saturdays, but really can be whenever I want.  However, for calculating purposes on here, it will be 42 pages a day Su-Fr and then 0 pages as a goal for Saturdays, so if I do read any on a Saturday, every page is extra.

I also may try to simplify the way I post.  I've decided shorter posts if I can help it, including with the reviews.  At least until I'm well caught up.  I'll still try to put in the meat of my thoughts though.  With all this we'll see as it goes along, but you may notice changes in the way my daily totals look so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment