February 1st - Day 32

Iliad - pages 480-482 (3 pages)

Goal - 4 books 144 pages
Total - 3 books 156 pages
Result - 248 pages to reach goal


Well, well, well...I've been slacking! :D

I still hope to catch up when I'm finished with the Iliad and Leaves, which still may be a few days (or weeks!) yet, heh.

But this is what this blog is all about! Not just keeping track of what I'm reading but about the challenge and progress of the challenge - and for me, it's not easy! So I could get way farther behind eventually (hopefully not though) or always be working to stay close to even, but either way it's a challenge. As long as I'm still working on it, no matter where I'm at, I consider it good. Though I do want to claim victory over this challenge by the end of year!

Still though, it's not that far away from my goal yet. Less than a book away. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment