Trying Something New With Posts

So up until now, to make sure I don't miss any late-night pages as I'm going to sleep reading, I wait until at least the next day to write a post for any particular day.

It's a little annoying because at first I'd write yesterday's date as the title but the blog automatically puts today's date right above it, lol. So I had to go into settings and change today's date to not show at the top of each post.

Then, though, in talking about the day, it was hard to decide whether to say "today" or "yesterday". Then, on top of it, sometimes I'd read in the morning before updating the blog and have to try to remember what exactly I read the day before to speak about.

Well, I've had the idea to now post each day on the day, then just update the post. Now, I might not update it til the next day, but at least each day will be posted on its actual day, if I post every day, which I'm still not sure if I'm going to do.

So, you might see a post change during the day of or day or two after until I update it with everything I read that day. Though I'd rather a post be "once and done", in the end I think this is a better way of doing it, even though any way will be a little messy.

In fact, I'm not sure but I think I may be able to schedule posts, so that I can get a whole month's worth of goal numbers and such ready at once and then just come in and update the day's post each day. That might work well but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment