January 11th - Day 11

Iliad - pages 195-210 (16 pages)

Goal - 1 book 147 pages
Total 1 book 133 pages
Result - 14 pages to reach goal

Back to the Iliad today. Honestly I was a little nervous going back in; I knew I liked it but going back to it I was thinking it may be hard to get back into, but it wasn't! A few pages in and I was right back in the middle of the action.

Didn't read too much today but still near my goal. Any day I go behind like this I plan to make it up the next day. It'd be great if soon enough I could get far enough ahead where I didn't have to worry about reading less some days!

Iliad started great, got a little slow with all the names and stuff in book 2 but slowly got better again after that. Here in Book 7 and 8, they've finally stopped battle to have a rest and then clear away all the dead bodies.

Well, that's about all I've got for today. I'm still planning to get the reviews up sometime soon, and also yes, eventually get around to fixing the site up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment