Mayan End Times To Conflict With My Challenge, But Crisis Narrowly Averted...Whew




As we all know, the world will be ending on December 21st, 2012, and unfortunately I forgot to factor that into my timetable for my challenge.

However, I rejiggered my calculations a bit and if I stay at the same pace and throw in some extra pages here and there, I will hopefully be able to reach my goal just before the world ends. Luckily the end of the world is happening at the end of the year so those extra ten days worth of reading I would've had can simply be spread over the rest of the year.

Also, my film challenge should be over about a week before the end times, so if everything goes well, I can be happy in the knowledge that I completed both challenges while the fire is raining down upon us. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment